Summers coming up and in England that means we’ve still got chance of rain 90% of the time! So finding the perfect summer clothes can sometimes be a challenge, however i’ve got a lot of exciting holidays and plans coming up this Summer so i’ve been spending hours online looking through all my favourite online stores!
Let’s take it back to the start, ever since I was about 8 I’ve loved everything to do with fashion. I was obsessed with dressing up, swapping all the clothes on my Bratz dolls and making my halloween costumes. My dad was always very artistic and always taught me new ways to draw, I think that’s why I loved it so much!
5. Hairstyles For Short / Long hair
6. A ‘How I’ ( achieve full brows / do my eyeliner etc)
7. Tips For Looking After Oily / Dry / Sensitive Skin
8. A Makeup / Haircare / Skincare Haul
9. What’s In My Makeup Bag
10. Top 10 Makeup / Skincare / Haircare Products
11. Outfit Of The Day
12. Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter Look Book
13. Get The Look: Celebrity Inspired Outfit
14. How To Style A Denim Jacket / Statement Shoes etc
15. Three Ways To Style A Blouse / Band Tee / Denim Skirt etc
16. Clothing Haul
17. My Wardrobe Staples
18. Style Inspo Mood Board
19. Clothing Wishlist
20. 5 Pairs Of Shoes You Need In Your Wardrobe
21. Room Inspo Mood Board
22. Meals Of The Day
23. A Day In The Life
24. A Recipe / Baking
25. A Week In Pictures
26. DIY Room Accessories
27. Bucket List
28. Anti Bucket List (things you’ve already done)
29. Room Tour
30. Top 10 (movies / songs / books / programmes)
31. Travel Bucket List
32. A Travel Diary
33. What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag
34. Travel Essentials
35. Top Things To Do In *Insert City Here*
36. How To Pack Lightly
37. Tips For Travelling
38. Skincare Essentials For Holidays
39. Top Countries & Cities I’ve Visited
40. A Holiday Look Book
42. Get To Know Me Tag
43. An Open Letter To Your Younger Self
44. 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
45. An Open Letter To Someone Else (Mum / Dad / Ex / Bestfriend)
46. Blogging Goals
47. 20 Things Before I’m 20 (go off your age, 18 things before 18 etc)
48. 10 Happy Things
49. My Experience: Uni / School / Exams / New Job
50. My Favourite Memories
Is there any post ideas that you have?
Let me know in the comments!
Okay so this was supposed to be my April roundup post, as I had every intention of getting back into blogging at the start of May but that didn’t happen! Since we’re now halfway through May, I thought I should probably update you all on my life and why I disappeared from my blog for a few weeks. This past month has been very weird. There has been a lot of ups and downs and not a lot of blog posts!
The day this post goes up (May 21st) is also the day me and Charlie have been together two years!
I am so lucky to have someone who makes me sooo happy and supports me in everything I do! I can’t wait for a million more years<3
1 – Get back on track with my blog!
2 – Start Slimming World and get body confident again!
3 – SAVE MONEY!!!
4 – Experiment with my blog photography more
5 – Join a gym!
I tried to keep this post short and simple, but I can ramble on for hours!
Have you set any goals for this month?
Let me know in the comments!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media to keep up to date!